Datatable migration did not update the values on the new column
Product file (RAP) was created on the source system which had a new column and entries. Same new column was manually created on the target system where RAP was imported using import wizard. But after import new column did not get updated and values for all the rows were null.
Steps to Reproduce
- Add a new column to the existing table using Alter Table script in the database
- Migrate the data table jar file from Non-prod which has values for the new column
- Notice that the values in the new column on all the rows is still NULL
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
Perform the following local-change: There are two ways to solve this issue:
- Delete the Pega marker file and restart the JVM, this will recompile the rule and will update the class mapping with the new column.
- Resave the class/dbtable rule before doing the import of the RAP file, this will update the class mapping with the new column.
0% found this useful