Date format DD-MMM-YYYY changes on refresh of the screen
User requires date format in DD-MMM-YYYY that is13-Mar-2015. If this format is applied in Presentation Tab of Property, it works fine. But when user performs refresh or after applying validation rule or Data Constrain rule, date format changes to format "20150423T200300.000 GMT". Same format DD-MMM-YYYY is not applicable on all browser. IE and Chrome shows different behaviour. It works fine when you enter current date or old date.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create Validate rule for checking future date and refer in flow action of below section XXX or create Date Constrain rule for future date validation.
2. Create any section XXX. Refer any date property in that section.
3. Open property panel of date property.
4. Go to presentation tab of property and select the checkbox "Display value using read-only formatting".
5. Select read-only format as date - 01-Jan-2001.
6. Save that section and check.
The root cause of this problem is defect/misconfiguration in the operating environment.
When a constraint/ validate rule is set on a datetime control and after it is triggered, the formatting set does not show up.
This issue is resolved by Hfix-22110.