Date format in Excel different from format in report definition
When exporting a report definition to Excel, the Date format in the Excel file is different from the Date format in the report definition.
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch the Manager portal.
- Select the report to run.
- Provide the filter conditions if required.
- Click Submit. Check the Date fields and the format (DD/MM/YYYY).
- Navigate to Actions.
- Click Export to Excel. The format of the Date field in the Excel sheet is different from the report definition.
According to Pega, when the default out-of-the-box DateTime format is provided in the report definition and exported to Excel, the Excel changes the Date format to the system Date format.
Perform the following local- change:
- Use the below code to generate the custom control DateTtime format.
- Apply HFix-41497.
0% found this useful