Date format in Survey Simple question cannot be configured
Format of date fields in Survey Simple question could not be configured. The format of the Date in SimpleQuestionFreeformDT section was changed, but this was not reflected in the UI.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Configure the field.
2. Navigate to any screen where the survey section is referred.
3. Select the date format.
The format of the date should be set in the Presentation tab of the Date picker, configured in SimpleQuestionFreeFormDT. At PRPC level configuring the Presentation tab would work, but Survey has an additional Change event configured. This runs a script. When the date is selected and tabbed out, the data is lost.
Along with Presentation tab changes, Post Value or Refresh This Section has to be configured to post the date on Clipboard.
Perform the following local-change.
1. Open SimpleQuestionFreeformDT section, and click on the settings of the date picker.
2. Navigate to Presentation and check the Display Value Using Read-Only formatting check box. Select the Read-Only format.
3. Navigate to Actions tab, and configure a Post Value or Refresh This Section action to the existing Change event.
4. Repeat the steps for all the date pickers in the section.