Date value not displaying on second selection
The DateTime control in a section and user has set it up with place holder text ("mm/dd/yyyy").
When on a case and choose a date, it displays the value correctly, but when the same date is chose again and clicked outside of the control, it displays the placeholder text again even though the value was correctly added to the clipboard.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a section and use a DateTime control (add a placeholder "mm/dd/yyyy" for example, and the control should be configured only for dates).
2. When in a case choose from the datetime picker a date.
3. Click outside of the control. The value selected is going to be displayed correctly.
4. Click to choose a date again from the datetime picker and choose the same date.
5. Click outside of the control again. The control will display the placeholder text again.
Setting change is necessary to keep the value from being selectable.
When the "Display value using read only formatting" is selected then on the screen it does not show the value after selecting the same date twice.
0% found this useful