Declare index fails to write correctly after page passivation
Declarative indexes do not work correctly after page or requestor timeout and passivation. The BLOB data and the data in the index table do not match when the work object is saved or submitted after the passivation time.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a Data class
- Define properties in the Data class
- Create a Page List property in the Work class and refer the created Data class
- Optimize the properties in Page List property to create a Declare index
- Set the Page list property as the source to the repeating grid in a section
- Run the flow and progress till the section with the repeating grid display
- Enter the data for the repeating grid. Check the clipboard whether the corresponding clipboard page is updated with the entered data
- Keep the system idle till passivation timeout occurs
- Submit the section or flow action. The Flow level data is submitted, however fails to populate the Declare index table
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Alternatively, update to Pega 7.1.9 or later versions.
0% found this useful