Declare Index Rule is not working as expected
Declare Index rule is getting fired when user insert values to the page list property.
But while user updates the already entered values in the page list property, declare index rule is not getting fired and updated values are not getting reflected in the corresponding table.
No such error message is getting displayed in Work object level.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Add the Page list field and insert the values in the page list field for the first time.
2. Save the Work Item.
3. Update the existing values on the same page list field and save the work object once again.
4. The values are not getting reflected in the Declare Index Table even though the values are saved in the Work Object level.
system-declare-changes were not present for all properties used in “Medical Authorization” declare index rule.
This is causing the problem:
Perform the following steps:
1)Remove unnecessary data from pages&Indexes tab. Note: pxResults page is not used in the index tab of the declare index rule.
2) Mention source page context class properly in the declare index rule.
3) Resave of the declare index rule to the highest version available.
4 )Perform revalidation and save the declare index rule.
0% found this useful