Declare trigger invoked despite no changes to the property value
After updating to Pega 7.4, the declare trigger is invoked despite no changes made to the property value.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a declare trigger in Pega 7.1.7 with configuration as: Trigger when an instance is 'Saved and...' and '..One of these properties was modified.
- Define some properties to track.
- Add Page context data on the Pages and Classes tab.
- Move the rule to Pega 7.4.
- Open a case and submit it without modifying the listed properties. Ensure that these properties are blank. Trace whether the trigger activity is executed or not. The trigger activity is executed though no changes are made to the concerned properties.
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
Perform the following local-change:
- Add the following prconfig setting in the prconfig.xml.
<env name="clipboard/avoidtrackingfornewscalarproperty" value="true" />
- Restart the server.