Default tab fails to load on browser reload
After logging in to the application, if browser is refreshed by using F5 key or browser refresh button, the default tab fails to render the content.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create harness and refer the harness in Dynamic Container which should be in a section.
2. Refer the section in Tab group layout.
3. Refer the tab layout in Portal Harness.
4. Launch the Portal
5. Refresh the Portal by pressing F5 key or Refresh button of browser.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules. Pega does not support two dynamic containers in single document. In this scenario, two dynamic containers are used - one is for tab group layout to load the tabs dynamically and the other is to include the harness as content of the tab. This design is not supported.
Perform the following local-change:
1. Remove the dynamic container which includes the harness
2. Use the section included in harness as the content of the tab. (Hence,dynamic container and harness is avoided from the design.)