Descriptions overlap when usng autocomplete on PromptFiltersGrid
When user is running a Report Definition using the Report browser and want to filter values using the Autocomplete in the pop-up multi-line results gets overlapped.
Steps to Reproduce
- Use Communications Industry Foundation(CIF) 7.19 and Pega Configure, Price, Quote for Communications (CPQ)7.21 on top of Pega 7.2.1.
- In any Report Definition, check "Display in report browser" in Report Viewer tab.
- Also add filters in the Query tab.
- Launch CaseManager portal.
- Run the above report from Report browser.
- Choose value for filter through the Autocomplete control(Report_PropertyPrompt in pzPromptFiltersGrid).
- Observe that in the Autocomplete result pop-up, for multi-line values, lines are getting overlapped.
This is caused by a style attribute "height" with fixed value ("28px") on autocomplete control in CIF skin as shown in the screenshot below:
Perform the following local-change:
Remove the height:28px; style attribute for Autocomplete controls in Application Skin.
0% found this useful