"Detractor-0" message being displayed
A migration was done from:
- PRPC 6.3 SP1
- Customer Process Manager (CPM) 6.3 SP2
- Healthcare Industry Foundation (HCIF) 7.7 SP2
- Customer Process ManagerTM for Healthcare Framework (CPMHC) 7.6 SP1
- PRPC 7.1.9
- Customer Service (CS) 7.1.4
- Healthcare Industry Foundation (HCIF) 7.1.3
- Customer Service for Healthcare (CSHC)7.1.4.
Afterward, it is noticed a "Detractor-0" message being displayed during an interaction next to the contact name.
User likes to know where it is coming from.
Error MessagesNot applicable
Steps to ReproduceLaunch interaction.
Root CauseThis is displayed as part of the NPS (net promoter score) feature which is available in CPMHC.
ResolutionIn this particular case, user did not want this to be displayed.
The solution consisted in making the section CPMThumbNailNetPromoterCategory never visible in their custom section CPMThumbNailContact.
Published September 20, 2016 - Updated October 14, 2016