Difference in the result is seen when used ComparePages API
SummaryIf the comments text area field contains a new line character string in Peer review of any case,when no fields are updated are review button is clicked,it displays the dialog showing there is a difference in the content of text area field,which is not actually attempted.This is not happening if the field has content without a new line character string.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Create two clipboard pages say pgResult and currentPage.
- Copy the data of the pyWorkPage in a tempPage using Pega-copy.
- Make sure that one of the property is having a new line character,by pressing the Enter Key("/n").
- Now using the comparePages API compare this two pages.
- A diiference it seen inthe two Pages even though the values are same (when seen in the tracer.)
Root CauseComparePages Pega API is not able to differentiate between carriage return and new line (i.e between "\r" and "\r\n").
The ComparePages API has been modified to treat the two values as same.
Published November 15, 2016 - Updated November 20, 2016