Dirty popup displays on reopening an assignment
On reopening the same work object (assignment) which was not closed earlier, Pega out-of-the-box message, 'The assignment you are trying to open is already open', displays on the screen.
The requirement is for the message not to display each time the assignment is reopened.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open a case from the worklist or workbasket. Make changes to the case.
- Navigate away from the work object without closing it.
- Open the work object from the worklist or workbasket.
This behavior is as per Pega product design.
Perform the following local-change:
- Navigate to the section containing the work ID.
- Call the Run Script action instead instead of using the Open Assignment action and pass the below function.
- Pass the skipConflictCheck parameter as true to that function.
0% found this useful