Disabled agent does not work correctly
On disabling and withdrawing the agent, and deleting the Agent schedule, the Agent schedule is created and is running.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a agent in a new ruleset.
- Check the 'Enable this Agent' option.
- Withdraw the agent rule from the ruleset.
- Uncheck the 'Enable this agent' option.
- Delete the existing agent schedule for that agent rule.
This behavior is as per Pega product design.
The Master agent is run every 10 minutes to create or update the Data Agent queue based on the rule Agent Queue configuration. Though the rule is withdrawn, the Master Agent creates the Data Agent Queue rule.
As a local-change, change the Agent rule availability as Blocked instead of Withdrawn.
0% found this useful