Dispute amount on Visa 90-1b is being updated incorrectly
When a dispute is created under Visa 90-1b the original dispute amount is changed to the computation of the actual chargeback amount. In addition, if the reason code changes before the dispute chargeback is created.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a dispute
2. Select Visa reason code 90-1b
3. Enter the amount posted and the amount received
4. Click submit to start processing chargeback
5. Dispute amount is changed in the Overview tab, which is not expected behavior
6. From other actions, select "Choose A Reason Code"
7. Select another reason code and answer the ancillary questions as if going for a full amount chargeback
8. Click submit to start processing chargeback
9. Dispute amount remains the difference as computed when the reason code was 90-1b
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules
0% found this useful