DrillDown report is replacing entire screen
On drilling down a report, which displays as a chart, the drill down replaces the entire screen.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a section which is embedded on a harness rule in the portal.
- Configure a dropdown to display the report definition which invokes another report definition.
- Configure the report in the same window onChange of the dropdown in the section.
- Create another report definition for the drilldown, which displays onClick on the graph. OnClick on the graph, the drilldown report must display on the same window. However, the drilldown occupies the entire screen.
- Close the drilldown using the X (Close) button. On closing the report, the entire portal closes.
A software use or operation error.
The Run report was invoked to replace the current document.
Perform the following local-change:
- Create a shortcut rule for the report definition.
- Call the Run shortcut rule (as used in out-of-the-box reports) instead of the Run report.
0% found this useful