Drop Down Values appear in uppercase
SummaryFor a drop-down, 3 values are configured as options - Low, Medium and High. "Low" appears as configured. However Medium and High appear in uppercase on the screen though they are configured as InitCaps in the options. If any text is added for the options Medium and High like "Medium_Test" - the option appears as configured.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Insert the values "Low, Medium and High" as distinct rows in for a column in a database table
- Create a Section.
- Create a property as Text
- Add the property and set the display type as Drop-Down.
- Configure a Data Page to display the drop-down from a database table.
- Run the Section on UI and see the drop-down values.
Root CauseA defect or configuration issue in the operating environment.
User had a field value pyCaption All where the Translate To Value is set to ALL.
Uncheck "Localize" option in the HTML tab of the section where user placed these drop downs.
Published May 9, 2017 - Updated May 11, 2017