Dropdown Control behavior issue
Developer has configured a place holder as 'Select' for drop down. Developer want to show 'No results were found' when they dont have values instead of 'Select'.
No error message
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a dropdown control with a placeholder as ' Select ' in a section.
- Observe: dropdown source has no values still showing.
- Select place holder.
As per the design it is an expected behaviour in 7.x.
Suggested user to configure the dropdown in the following way to achieve user requirement.
- Create two dropdowns instead of single one.One would be displayed when records are present and the other when there are no records to display.
- Add visibility condition(expressions) for the dropdowns. 'LengthofPageList(Name of the page)' > 0 for first one and 'LengthofPageList(Name of the page)' = 0 for second one.
- Include place holders as "Select" to first one and "No Results are found" to second one.
0% found this useful