Dropdown refreshes automatically on first click
When an intent task is initiated from the interaction driver, on the first screen of the intent task there are dropdowns. These dropdown values reset on first click i.e., on click dropdown appears and closes within fraction of seconds and the user will not be able to select any option in that time. This issue occurs only to dropdowns and also only the first time when the dropdowns are clicked and that too only in Chrome.
No error message
Steps to Reproduce
1. Launch CPM 7 Interaction portal.
2. Open New-> Demo Prop-Brown.
3. Click on Add Task -> double-click 'Address change'.
4. Click on the dropdown 'State'.
5. The dropdown expands and immediately collapses.
6. When user clicks on dropdown for the second time, it opens up.
7. For other controls as well, focus is lost, for first click.
8. This doesnot occur if 'Address change' is selected using single-click and then using 'Add Task' button.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules: CPMDISPLAYTASKINMENU