Dropdowns appear in editable mode in ReviewSurvey section
When using ReviewSurvey to display completed Survey responses in read only mode, dropdowns appear in editable mode. When an option in the dropdown is selected, all other fields become editable on refresh.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a case and add a flow in it. Within the flow add a section.
- Create a survey from designer studio ->Survey management -> Survey.
- Add at least 1 dropdown simple question in it and mark it as required.
- Save the survey.
- In the section refer the section called 'ReviewSurvey'.
- Refer the survey in the 'ReviewSurvey' keeping the survey name identical as the created survey.
- Keep the survey 'expandable' and read-only.
- On running the case, the survey appears, but the dropdown question which should be read-only becomes editable.
The behavior is a Pegasystems bug.
Perform the following local-change:
Override the SimpleQuestionDropdown section rule in to the application ruleset and configure the 'IsSurveyReadOnly' when rule on the editable drop down control in the Presentation tab.
Resave the dropdown questions after saving SimpleQuestionDropdown template.