Eform Mapping wizard is not recognizing checkbox in uploaded PDF
PDF Generated through eform is not holding the true value for the checkbox, that is the check box is not checked it is empty.
Error MessagesNot Applicable.
Steps to Reproduce
1) Create a Eform File and Map eForm using the eform wizard.
2) Create a section and add a text box and a checkbox.
3) Create two properties of type text and true/false (checkbox).
4) Create an activity which should generate pdf and attach to the workid.
5) Download the pdf and observe that the file recognize the text which is set at clipboard level but is not recognizing the checkbox.
Upload the template PDF file.
wizard will populate all the properties in the pdf template.
Map the pdf properties to the pega properties.
two rules will get generated expand them/open the rules to verify.
Rule-File-eform --- this will hold pdf template
Rule-Map-eform --- this will have the mapping info.
sample activity to generate eform file.
respective class names configured in the activity.
Generated PDF doesnot hold the true value that is it is not checked eventhough it is checked at UI
The EFormUtils uses a "set Field value" method to set the value of a field to match the value of the source property.
When the field is a checkbox, there is a size-2 set of proper states (values) for the box, such as "no" and "yes" for the checkbox.
As the Pega TrueFalse properties only have states of "true" and "false" the application is attempting to set the value of the checkbox to "true" which does not match one of its states, so the box is left in an "unchecked" or "no" state even though the user has checked the box in the Pega application.
Published July 14, 2016 - Updated September 14, 2016