Elastic Search (ES) Section displays an empty Dedicated Index
Elastic Search (ES) Section displays an empty Dedicated Index which prevents the user from making additional changes to the ES (such as adding or removing nodes, and adding dedicated indexes and reindexing).
Unsupported index name format : Index name should start with data- or work-.
Steps to Reproduce
- Uncheck 'All work' from the default tab (Configure > System > Setting > Search).
- In the Dedicated tab, click Custom Search properties to create a Dedicated Index (Create > Provide a class name > Click the Use Dedicated Index checkbox > Click Save).
- Do not click Create Dedicated Index. The Dedicated Index displays in the Dedicated tab of the Search landing page.
- Delete the instance from the custom Search properties.
- Delete the Dedicated Index from the Dedicated tab of the Search landing page. The Dedicated Index is not deleted; however an empty row displays.
When the Dedicated index is deleted from the custom Search properties tab instead of the Dedicated tab of the Search landing page and the string 'Create index' is added to the pzIndexMappingStatus tag in the XML of the Data custom properties (work- instance of custom search properties). This caused an empty row in the Dedicated Search landing page.
Perform the following local-change:
- Delete the Data custom properties Search instance (work- instance of custom search properties) which has the 'Create index' string in pzIndexMappingStatus tag in the XML(Action > View XML).
- Perform a Save As (restore).
0% found this useful