Email Body is displayed with html tags.
SummaryThe user mapped Email Body with Correspondence rule in the Service-Email Response Tab. In the Email, body response is not getting decoded and is displayed with html tags.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Open Service-Email Rule
- In the Service-Email Response Tab, configure Description as Email Body, Map From as Correspondence, Map From Key as Email Response(Correspondence rule) and Save the Service-Email.
- Run the Service-Email Rule, and mention the Subject, From, To Address in the Header Values and Execute the Service.
- In the Service Simulation Results, in the Response Parameter Values, Value is getting displayed with html tags instead of displaying actual body.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ rule caused this issue.
ResolutionApply HFIX-33913 and perform the below steps to resolve the issue.
- Open Service Email rule
- Refresh the Service Email rule
- Select Message Type as HTML in Response tab
Published April 21, 2017 - Updated May 5, 2017