Email channel cannot create work item
On changing the Content Management to store in a repository, the email channel is unable to create a work item. The pySaveContent declare trigger is invoked. In the pzSaveToRepository activity, the application page, local.repositoryName, and local.folderName are balnk.
Steps to Reproduce
- Select the 'Store in repository' option in the Application rule under the Int & Security tab.
- Configure an Email listener to create and manage case items.
- Send an email with attachments.
- Trace the Email service.
The application page of the Rule-Application class is not initialized for an unauthenticated service request. As a result, the case processing cannot retrieve the Repository page value. Hence, the case was not attached.
Perform the following local-change:
- Enable 'Requires authentication' checkbox in the Service Package.
- Provide the 'Requestor login' details in the Email listener with a valid operator credential. Email listener and email service execute using this operator context.
Alternatively, update to Pega Platform 8.4.
0% found this useful