Emptied pagelist in cache is re-populated with deleted entries
While removing all items from a pagelist in a work object in the client cache, pagelist.remove(index) is invoked to remove the repopulated deleted entries.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a time and expense for any date, for example: 06/27/2018, with the following input:
Work Type: Regular
Start Time: 9:00 AM
End Time: 5:00 PM
- Click the Add and the Next buttons.
- On the Mileage screen, select the No radio button and click Next.
- Click the Next button on the Summary screen.
- On Attest, check the checkbox and click the Attest button.
- Click the Yes button on the Submit screen.
- Create a second time and expense for the same date selected in Step 1 with the following input:
Work Type: Overtime
Check the 'I confirm the Overtime hours have been pre-approved by my supervisor' option.
- Add a time interval as below.
Start Time: 6:00 PM
End Time: 7:00 PM
- Add a second interval as below.
Start Time: 7:00 PM
End Time: 9:00 PM
- On Mileage, select the No radio button and click Next.
- On the Summary screen, click the Previous button till 'Date and Time' is reached.
- Delete the intervals added in Steps 8 and 9, and click Next.
- On the Mileage screen, enter the following values.
Total Miles Driven: 10
Do you have any additional expenses?: No
- Complete the submission of Time and Expense.
- On Time and Expense dashboard, reopen the second submission just completed. The two intervals continue to display on the Summary screen.
The getDiffSnapshot method in the pzpega_process_engine.js skipped the empty array properties such that data is not added to the diffSnapshot. This resulted in retrieving the past data of the pyWorkPage by the merge process during the sync.
0% found this useful