Empty rows displayed for Progressive pagination
In a repeat grid, the user has configured a progressive pagination and selected the check box 'Size grid height to content'. During runtime, when the results are less than the minimum number of rows, empty rows are displayed. When the results are more than the page size then it is working as desired.
Steps to Reproduce
- Configure a repeat grid source as Data page.
- Change the pagination format as Progressive.
- Page size(number of rows) as: other and 5
- Select check box of "Size grid height to content".
- The results should be less than the set page size (i.e around 2 or 3)
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules .
Local-change: Enable Defer load contents in dynamic layout properties.