Empty Space is added automatically in editable fields
Empty Space is getting added automatically in editable fields with Pega 7.1.7.
User has text fields with Decimal Property mapped to it and while trying to enter legitimate value, results in validation error.
Error is thrown due to automatic empty space that is getting added.
Property validations is thrown on change due to the empty space.
1. not a valid decimal value 2. not a valid double value.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Include a screen with Add link to add values in to a new section.
2. Create a condition, by clicking the Add link a new section must open with lots of editable fields both required and not required.
3. Ensure that there are few decimal value fields which are non mandatory, which can be left empty.
4. After entering the necessary values, save the screen.
5. The main section with entered values will appear.
6. Now from the main screen after successful entry, click on the edit link present in the grid.
7. The screen where the values added appears and now try to make entry for fields with decimal or double values.
8. An empty space gets created for the fields automatically which is visible while clicking and on change the field level validations gets thrown.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules: pzPerformGridAction