Entitled to use AdaptiveDecision Manager setting doesn't persist
User was unable to persist “Entitled to use AdaptiveDecision Manager” to true on “Decisioning: Services” landing page.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Log in as NBAM Administrator and get to “Decisioning:Services” landing page.
2. Click on “Entitled to use Adaptive Decision Manager”. Then “Save and ping” action might have persisted the data (page gets reloaded).
a) If “Refresh” is clicked, all the settings are preserved, but when the window is closed, the following modal window with a message – “You are about to close an open work item which has changes that have not been saved.” displays.
b) Clicking “Cancel” lets user stay in the landing page.
c)Clicking “Discard” exit operation occurs, but the changes are not persisted.
d) If user gets into “Decisioning: Service” landing page again, the setting “Entitled to use Adaptive Decision Manager” is not set.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules which has been fixed in the later releases.
The only functionality that this checkbox affects is when new predictors are to be added to an existing Adaptive Model (AM) rule.
Follow the below steps to add new predictors :
1. First check the rule. If you are able to add predictors, the setting has already been saved as true and user can continue.
2. If not, go to the landing page, check the box and click Save. The setting is persisted.
3. Go to your existing AM rule and refresh, user must be able to add predictors.