Error in on clicking 'Edit in Excel' button on any decision rule
Clicking the 'Edit in Excel' button on any decision rule, displays an error message in Internet Explorer (IE).
Switching to NOTEPAD.EXE. There was an error launching application associated with .xls file type.
Steps to Reproduce
- Upgrade from PRPC 6.2 to Pega 7.2
- Open any decision table in Developer mode
- Click the 'Edit in Excel' button
A defect or configuration issue in the operating environment. The 'Enable Protected Mode' setting in Internet Explorer was checked.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
- Delete the temporary Internet Files
- Navigate to Internet Options > Security tab and disable the Internet Explorer setting, 'Enable Protected Mode'
0% found this useful