Error in Dynamic Select in Repeating Grid
Wrong activity is getting fired when user selects an option in dynamic select
Wrong data in drop-down.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create One common property "PropertyA" in data- class .
2. Create two Data classes (DataA and DataB)which are inheriting from Data- class
3. Create two page lists properties for two above data classes
4. Create two repeat grids by using above page list properties.
5. As "PropertyA" is exists in parent class (Data-) both page lists will have "PropertyA" .
6. Configure "PropertyA" in both repeat grids with dynamic select control .
7. Configure different activities for both dynamic select control.
8. Configure on change post action for both dynamic select controls.
9. Now try to change the value of second dynamic select control.
The first dynamic select control associated activity is getting fired.
Both dynamic select controls are pointed to same property.
Move two grids to different sections and change the onchange action on dynamic select from post value to Refresh section.
0% found this useful