Error including section 'pzWebStorageState' on page 'pyWorkPage'
SummaryThere is no functional or UI discrepancy with the behavior.
However, the exception appears in the logs very frequently. Error including section 'pzWebStorageState' on page 'pyWorkPage' in log files.
Error Messages2017-05-10 10:51:34,383 [**-**-**] [TABTHREAD1] [ ] [ ] (ternal.mgmt.StreamBuilderTools) ERROR abc.com|00.00.00.00 usera- Problem appending stream null
com.pega.pegarules.pub.PRRuntimeException: Section 'pyCaseAttachments' execution error on page 'pyWorkPage' of class 'abc-fw-xyz.work'. : Error including section 'pzWebStorageState' on page 'pyWorkPage' of class 'abc-fw-xyz.work'.
Steps to Reproduce1. Create A Section with input fields.
2. Configure the input fields to use visibility condition as expression.
3. Create A Flow Action and refer the above section.
4. Create a Flow and refer the above flow action.
5. Run the flow and create a work object.
6. Open Pega logs and observe the exception.
Root CauseA defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.The section "pzWebStorageState" is introduced to as part of Pega 7.2.x to support Web Storage (Box.com, SharePoint online). This section throws exception.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change steps: 1.Save As the section "pyCaseAttachments" in to application ruleset.
2. Remove the reference to pzWebStorageState section (included at the end of the section).
Published May 30, 2017 - Updated July 10, 2017