Error message is getting displayed in an incorrect field
User has configured autocomplete and radio button controls in a section.Both the controls have been marked as required.
On submitting the form without entering any values, both the error messages are displayed near the autocomplete field.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create two properties A and B.
2. Create a section C.
3. Include an auto-complete into Section C and map property A to it.
4. Configure source as Data page which returns value D and E.
5. In the Search Results Configuration section, map the result D and E to properties A and B respectively.
6. Make the property field A and B as required in property form.
7. Without entering values for A and B submit the form.
8. Observe that error message “Value cannot be blank” is displayed twice in property field A.
9. Observe that error message “Value cannot be blank” is not displayed in property field B.
10. Property field B’s label has been highlighted in red color without any error message.
Autocomplete generates a hidden input for the property referred in the Search results configuration.
When the required validation tries to get the input radios with the property entry handle, the hidden input shows up first and ends up getting the error message.
Apply HFix-26842 to resolve the issue. The browser cache must be cleared after installing the HFix.