Error message not displayed on the UI in mobile
User has server side validation that is managed within an activity. The activity sets up an error on property using Property-Set-Messages method.
The activity is fired when user clicks on flow action submit action button.
The Activity sets the message and user can see it on the tracer but it is not displayed on the section.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a mobile application.
2. From a harness set a link that will open up an overlay with a search option with an autocomplete.
3. On select of an autocomplete another overlay is displayed where there is a link to an overlay.
4. On the third level of an overlay when click on Submit action button, a validation activity runs and sets an error on a context page property that is displayed on the screen.
5. Check on a tracer that the error is set on a property.
Expecting the Out-of-the-box (OOTB) error message to be displayed on the property on currently visible overlay.
If you run the test on desktop using mobile simulation, you will be able to see that the error msg is displayed on the top of the harness.
A software use or operation error, the page context as pointed incorrectly in the flow action where the target was set as an 'overlay', the page created belonged to the parent work class.
Changing the page context pointing to data class in flow action resolves the issue.