Error message removed on opening modal dialog from grid
On clicking a button, pagelist in a repeating grid is validated for empty values After receiving an error and clicking the link in the grid, a modal dialog opens to fill the empty values. However, the error is removed from the Clipboard and does not display in the modal dialog.
Steps to Reproduce
- Add a repeating grid with one column as a link with onClick to open a local action in a modal dialog.
- Below the grid, add a button with an oncCick validation action to validate the pagelist for empty values.
- Run the case. An empty row is added in the grid.
- Click the button to trigger validation errors on the page.
- Click the link in the empty row to open the modal dialog.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
In the doGridAction for a flow action condition, the API did not pass KeepMessage or KeepPageMessage as true.
0% found this useful