Error messages associated with pyWorkPage do not display
The Error messages associated with the pyWorkPage do not display.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a close account case
- Configure the case such that it returns to the the work flow retention workbasket once the case is submitted
- Select a case from the retention workbasket as an account support officer
- Select 'No for the 'To be retained' field and submit the case. Case gets routed to User workbasket
- Select the case from the User workbasket and attach a file under the 'File' category
- Click Submit. The validation message does not display for the no file in 'User Response' category.
A defect or configuration issue in the operating environment.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
Change the reference of the data page in the section.