Error messages disappear after grid action
SummaryWhen attempting to submit a work object, expected validation error messages for required input fields appear momentarily and then disappear.
Error MessagesNot Applicable
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a form with input fields.
- Validate the required fields by running an activity on a button.
- Set Page-Set-Messages in the activity on the button.
- Submit the form at runtime with empty required fields.
- Observe the error message appear momentarily, then disappear.
Root CauseIn the reported scenario, when form is submitted, a call to pzPerformGridAction activity is observed. The Location parameter in the QueryString passes 'KeepMessages=false' which was causing the error messages to get wiped out.
Published January 25, 2017 - Updated February 4, 2017