Error occurs after creating a data type and adding records
Error occurs after creating a data type and adding records.
There has been an issue; Please consult your system administrator.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a data type with the 'Add Data Type' option
- Create the database table mapping for this data type
- Create the 'DataTableEditorReport' report definition in the related data class
- Refresh the data type and see the columns are added in data type from the report definition
- Open the data type > Records tab > Click Actions and Edit Columns
- Set the key for the table
- Refresh the data type and attempt to add records
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
- Open the class of the data type and set the keys manually before adding records to the data type
- Save the Class rule
- Refresh the data type and add the records
0% found this useful