Error occurs on clicking Submit button in change password screen
Error occurs on clicking the Submit button in the change password screen.
Failed to find instance @baseclass.pyChangePassword of type Rule-HTML-Section
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the application
- Navigate to Operator > Security > Check 'force change password in next log in'
- Log out
- Log in with the same user ID
- Enter details on the screen and click Submit
The pyChangePassword section is customized in the application RuleSet and there is a difference in the actions configured on Submit or ChangePassword buttons. At runtime, Pega searches for the pyChangePassword screen, however, is unable find it.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
- Open the settings of the Submit button
- Navigate to the Action tab
- Select 'reload current harness' instead of 'reload this section'
0% found this useful