Error occurs in the log or Tracer when uploading a file
Error occurs in the log or Tracer when uploading a file. Unable to process the footer.
com.pega.pegarules.pub.PRException: Error while parsing: Not enough data to fulfill required parse step 2.
Steps to Reproduce
Upload a file which contains a Header, Body and Footer to the file listener location.
An issue in the custom application code or rules.
The 'record at a time' process method was used to process a file which consisted os a header, body and footer format in the Service-File rule.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change:
Use the 'By Record Type' process method to process the file in the Service-File rule.
Perform the below configurations in the Request tab of the Service-File rule:
- Enter the Header record type unique value in the Record Type
- Mark the check box and call the Skip method to process any record in the Record Type
- Call the Delimited Parse rule to process the body (multiple records)
- Enter the Footer record type unique value should be given in the Record Type
- Mark the check box and call the Skip method