Error occurs when creating a new application on SAFS
Error occurs when creating a Pega Sales Automation Implementation application on the Sales Automation for Financial Services (SAFS) application.
The reference (unspecified) is not valid. Reason: (unspecified)
The reference .pyApplicationGenerator.pyAccessgroupsToCreate(-1) is not valid. Reason: unexpected character '-' at position 47, expected subscript
Steps to Reproduce
- Run the New application wizard.
- Select Sales Automation for Financial Services" as application type
- Enter the Application name.
- Configure the Organization Name and Division Name.
- Check the Generate division layer.
- Save and click 'Create Application'.
The application was created by logging in with a non SAFS privileged operator ID. Error occurred because the operator ID did not have SAFS Roles and Privileges to access and create the new application on SAFS.
Perform the following local-change:
Create the application by logging in with the out-of-the-box SAFSSysAdmin operator ID which has SAFS Roles and Privileges to access and create the application.
0% found this useful