Error occurs when importing an updated XSD
Error occurs when importing an updated XSD.
pyOtherDuplicates—** Unable to delete duplicate rule RULE-PARSE-XML VDF-INT-PRODUCT PYANYNS!PYANYNAME # GMT due to it being in locked ruleset version VDFPCInt:01-85-33
Steps to Reproduce
- Import an XSD which should create some parse XMLs or XML stream rules.
- Lock the rule set version.
- Update the XSD with elements and attributes.
- Import the XSD to the next ruleset version.
- Select Overwrite for duplicate rules. The application deletes the old rules from the locked ruleset version.
This behavior is as per Pega product design.
Here's the explanation for the reported behavior:
The CompleteRuleGeneration activity deleted duplicate rules from the locked rulesets. This is modified in Pega 7.3. where the activity is halted if it encountered rules that must be deleted and are in the locked rulesets.
0% found this useful