Error occurs when a locking ruleset version in Chrome
Error occurs when locking a ruleset version in the Chrome browser.
user does not exist or is not a valid entry for this ruleset and its prerequisites
Steps to Reproduce
- Log in to the Pega application using Chrome browser.
- Open any ruleset.
- Lock any unlocked ruleset version.
A third-party product issue.
Perform either of the following local-changes:
- Use a browser other than Chrome.
- Downgrade the Chrome browser since the issue occurs after the Chrome browser is updated to the latest build Version 73.0.3683.86 (Official Build) (64-bit).
- Do not autosave the username and password when using the Chrome browser or use the Incognito mode.
100% found this useful