Error occurs when running the OOTB WordEmbedMergeTest flow
Unable to merge the correspondence generated in Pega 8.1.1. An error displays when running the out-of-the-box WordEmbedMergeTest flow.
Failed to (re)attach Process Commander session.
Steps to Reproduce
Use the WordEmbedMergeTest flow to generate a document after loading SilverLight.
The issue occurred because encrypted cookies were enabled by default from Pega 8.1 onwards.
Perform the following local-change:
- Verify the Location Records > SysAdmin > Dynamic System Settings (DSS).
- Filter under Owning Ruleset Pega-Engine.
- Search for the prconfig/initialization/advancedSession/default Setting purpose.
- If the Setting purpose is unavailable, create it and set its value as False. If the Setting purpose is already available, then change its value to False.
- Save the settings.
- Log out and restart the Pega server.
- Clear the browser cache and Temp files from the user's system.
- Search for the WordMacroManagerDot.dot file name from the client system and delete it. Retest the scenario.