Error on running newly created segment
An error occurred when a newly designed segment was run.
The segment has failed execution in the background due to the following error(s):
Error column <ColumnName> does not exist
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch Pega Marketing portal.
- Navigate to Audiences in left panel.
- Click Create present on Audiences landing page. Create Segment screen should open.
- Give description, select issue as Sales and group as Auto, and click Create and Open.
- Click Save, and click Run.
The following issues were faced in Pega Marketing 7.21 on Pega 7.2.1 on a Postgres environment:
- Non-CustomerID column was not supported in Segments in Pega Marketing 7.21.
- Pega 7.2.1 changes in reporting caused issues with Segment execution.
Note: This hotfix is dependent on HFix-28466.
Published August 1, 2016 - Updated August 23, 2017