Error is show on the screen with Property Names
User reported that when the grid is used in a Flow Action of a Screen flow, the errors of the Page entry in a page list is copied to Primary Page.
Error message on the screen displayed by tabbedScreenFlow7 in below format.
<Property Name > : Error Message
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create a Repeating Grid, with data source as Report Definition.
2. Create a 3 different properties with validation (validate using edit validate rule).
3. Create a flow Action addressing the Repeating Grid related section.
4. Create a flow and provide the flow action
5. Run the flow.
6. Enter some value on the any one text field in the grid and press tab key.
7. The errors on the page list will be shown on the top of the screen with property names.
It's an expected behavior, tabbedScreenflow7 rule form will display error messages followed by property names.
Folloiwng explanation is provided to the user:
Explained user that the OOTB FormErrorMarker HTML Fragment displays the error message in below format:
Property name : error message
In case if user wants to display the form errors in different format, then can use the custom error section configuration available in harness (tabbedscreenflow7)rule form and write user own logic to generate the error messages.
0% found this useful