Error when trying to open the CTI transferred interaction
SummaryAssignment process error when try to open the CTI warm transferred interaction.
Error MessagesUnable to open the instance using given inputs
Steps to Reproduce
- Login to the env as Agent 1 and then Agent2.
- Agent 1 accepts a CTI call.
- Agent 1 transfer the call to Agent 2, Agent 2 accepts the call pop up and open the interaction in review mode.
- Agent1 completes the transfer by clicking on the "Complete Transfer" in telephone toolbar.
- Agent2 clicks on the assignment link in review harness,and it throws unable to open instance error.
- But when the Agent2 click on review button and open the review harness again it displays the correct assignment location and opens the interaction case correctly.
Root CauseThe review harness rule is customised at user een, and includes CAProcess section rule which in turn includes Flows section rule. But these rules,does not take care of things that needs to be as part of Warmtransfer of the call.
CPMWarmTransferAcceptButton section rule needs to be included in the review harness which also has CPMWarmTransferAcceptButton control. And this also takes care of Warmtransfer of the call.
ResolutionPerform the following local-change would resolve the issue:
Included the section rule CPMWarmTransferAcceptButton in the review harness rule which getting rendered at user end.
Published December 9, 2016 - Updated December 14, 2016