Error when using Save As or when creating new application rule
Error occurs when using Save As or when creating a new application rule.
Class Key validation failed for class: Rule-Obj-FieldValue, class key value: Rule-Application/pyProjectMethodology/Scrum, reason: Instance not found
Steps to Reproduce
- Open an existing application rule
- Perform Save As or create a new application rule
An issue in the custom application code or rules. Conclusion cache is missing the cass rule.
Perform the following local-change:
- Remove the value for 'env name="conclusioncache/fieldvalue/pruneatage" value="7200000" /> in the prconfig file or DSS in Designer studio
- Restart the server
- Ensure this setting is same in prconfig file in and in the below environment :
<env name="initialization/settingsource" value="merged" />
- Revalidate your application by navigating to Designer Studio > Application > Tools > Validation
- Save the rule
0% found this useful