Error while selecting a case wide local action
Error while selecting a case wide local action.
Steps to Reproduce
- Create a flow in a data class.
- Run the flow and select the local action (present in the work class) from the Other Action.
- Click the Checkbox or the Radio button configured in the work section (local action). The control must include a refresh event on any action to invoke a data transform or activity that is present in the work class.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
Perform the following local-change to create reference pages:
1. Create a Data Transform in the data- class.
Update the Page (in the Target field, enter 'Top').
Apply the data transform, and call the work data transform in which the case wide action section is called.
In the Pages & Classes of the data transform, refer that page to work class.
2. Create a section in the data class and include the case wide section which is part of the work- class.
In the layout properties of that included section, provide the page context as Clipboard Page and name the page as 'Top'.
Refer to the that page in Pages & Classes of that section.
0% found this useful