Errors displayed on main work object after closing modal dialog
Error messages generated in modal dialogs are being displayed on the main work object. This issue is happening when system displays an error message in a modal dialog and 'X' button is clicked to close it. The message is displayed on the main screen even though the user entry has been discarded.
Steps to Reproduce
- Open a work object
- Launch a flow/local action in a modal dialog
- Add an invalid value to a property so that an error message displays
- Click on the 'X' at the top right of the modal dialog, which will discard the entry
- Verify that the error message displays on the main screen
User has configured display options in harness setting as such.
- Checked "Keep error display visible"
- checked "always show"
Upgrade to Pega 7.2.1.
Published August 3, 2016 - Updated August 21, 2016