EventDetails data transform is null
EventDetails data transforms are present in Work- defined in the CPMCFW:08-01-01 ruleset and PegaCA-Work defined in PegaAppCA:08-01-01 ruleset. The data transform in PegaCA-Work invokes the super data transform from Work-. Hence, the EventPage is updated to include the following expression,
.CustomerID = @if(Primary.Contact.TargetContactId!="", Primary.Contact.TargetContactId,.ContactId)
The expression does not work correctly for Primary.CustomerID in the New Customer Acquisition case (LocalSalesNegotiator service case, Customer Service for Communications).
Therefore, the CustomerID="Anonymous"; and either of the following properties do not have values,
Error from Activity PegaCA-Work -> DefineEventDataFlow (called by Activity Work- CaptureEvent)that runs the Data flow ServiceCaseDSCMF
Java Exception: com.pega.dsm.dnode.api.dataflow.StageException: Exception in stage: Event store
Caused by: com.pega.dsm.dnode.api.ExceptionWithInputRecord: com.pega.dsm.dnode.api.ExceptionWithInputRecord: Could not save record: The parameter pxCustomerId is empty
Steps to Reproduce
- Launch the Interaction Portal for an application that is built on Pega Customer Service for Communication.
- Initiate a new Phone Call or Acquisition (Anonymous) call.
- Navigate to the Search Customer > General Assistance tab.
- Enter data in the Address fields.
- Click Check Availability. A New Customer Acquisition (LocalSalesNegotiator) service case is launched.
- Select All in the Service Selection screen and enable the Tracer before clicking Submit or Next.
- Submit the Service Selection screen. Error occurs in the Tracer on the EventPage step page.
A defect in Pegasystems’ code or rules.
0% found this useful